- Directions From Nearest Airport:
Manchester Airport, 99 miles
- Leave the airport following signs for the M56 motorway. Join the M56 heading to Liverpool/Chester and continue along it for approximately 30 miles. At the end of the M56 continue forward on the A5117, then the A550 and the A494, which all eventually lead onto the A55. Continue on the A55 for approximately 50 miles and once over the Britannia Bridge and on Anglesey leave at junction 8 onto the A5025 signposted Benllech. Turn right at the junction, take the second exit at the roundabout and follow the road into Benllech. Once in Benllech, take a left turn into Breeze Hill just after the Breeze Hill pub and Wavecrest is the second property on the right (number 87, postcode LL74 8UA).
- Directions From Nearest Ferry Port:
Holyhead, 23 miles
- Leave Holyhead on the A55 heading towards Bangor. Exit at junction 6, signposted Llangefni (A5114). At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the A5114. Follow into Llangefni, then turn left at B5109/Maes Bulkeley, then take the 1st right onto B5111/Field St. Then turn right at B5111/Ffordd Glandwr
and left at B5111/Church St. Continue to follow B5111 and then a slight right at B5110. Follow until the B5108 and turn right. Follow the B5108 until Benllech, turn right at the A5025, drive through the centre of Benllech and take the 3rd right on to Breeze Hill and Wavecrest is the 2nd property on the right (number 87, postcode LL74 8UA)
- Directions From Nearest Train Station:
Bangor or Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, 10 miles
- The easiest way from both Bangor and Llanfairpwllgwyngyll train stations to Benllech is by taxi. There is also a bus service from Bangor train station to Benllech. Bus number 62 takes 30 minutes to Benllech.