Wavecest is situated in an ideal location for exploring both Benllech and elsewhere on Anglesey. Everything that Benllech has to offer is only a short walk away, including the beach, for which it is famous with its golden sand.
The shops in Benllech provide all the daily essentials needed so if it's a relaxing week doing nothing and staying local that you want, then Benllech is the place.
The Anglesey coastal path also passes through Benllech so there are some lovely walks available for those wanting to see the surrounding area.
There are also plenty of things to do on Anglesey to suit all visitors. From exploring the old historic town of Beaumaris with its castle, court and jail or the South Stack Lighthouse at Holyhead, to an adventure packed holiday walking, biking or canoeing there is something for everyone.
- 10 minute walk to the Blue Flag awarded golden sands beach
- 30 minutes to Holyhead to catch a ferry for a day trip in Ireland
- Great selection of places to eat in the local area
- Only a short drive to Snowdonia National Park
- Only a 15 minute drive back to the mainland to explore the rest of North Wales
- Local shops all within easy walking distance and provide all the daily essentials needed